Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Waddling Wednesday - Just too cute

The last couple of weeks I have been taking photos or videos of just nature which includes these ducks travelling with their mom.  Some of them are near the edge of the creek but last week I saw one trying to cross the green on # 17 hole at Hillview Golf Course.  I am not sure
if there were the same one that I saw a week before.  One of the photo I am sharing are three beautiful butterflies that were just sitting on the cart path.  My golf buddy and I stood so close to them and they were not flying away.  We believe they were taking care of one of their kind as it was hurt and did not want to leave it behind.  It was quite a scene but eventually my buddy just gave the wing of the hurt one and all of them was able to fly away.  We didn't want a golf cart who was on the hole prior to drive over them.  It's too bad that I was not quick enough to take a photo of a family of turtles.  I am sure there was a mother, father and two babies.  I was being very quiet but I took a very small step and made some grass move and they all quickly jump in the creek.  There was some photos I took of turtles on the same creek and they must be the same.  This post might be a little too boring but wait till you see the videos.  








No comments:

Post a Comment