Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Stitching Sunday - A true Broncos Fan

For those who are my loyal followers and readers, my apologies for not keeping up with my posts. I know you will understand when I tell you my reason behind the delay of my posts.  If you read the last post, my MIL and CIL were visiting and therefore I was busy trying to make breakfast, lunch and dinner.  I also have been sewing a few items for Jeff's cousin who is a truly Denver Broncos Fan.  When she planned the trip to visit us, she told me that she would be bringing a fabric that she would like make her something exciting with it.  Well, she did not forget the fabric and almost at the end of their visit, I started sewing all the items for her as well as for my MIL.  Now let me show you what I completed.  In addition, I thought of sharing a few items that I just completed for one of our previous neighbor.  And for those of you who lives in British Columbia, I know you will love the items I've done.  Unfortunately, it is only available at my Cranberry Portage Handicrafts.

Ipad case, cosmetic bag, coin purse, cellphone charger holder, key chains.

Travel undies pouch for her daughter

My MIL loved this pattern so I made her a couple of items.

One of our previous neighbor ordered this who is a loyal Canuck's fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment