Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Welcome back Wednesday - It's good to be home

Two months for my hubby and one month for me, that's how long we have been away.  It was so great that we have some awesome neighbors who took care of our home and plants while we were away.  There are so many stories to share and so many photos to show you but for now just sharing the highlights of our trip back to our previous city of San Jose.   

  1. Congratulations to the Sharks for making it to the second round of the NHL Playoffs.  
  2. Thank you to all our friends in the Bay area who made our visit another amazing experience. I was very pleased that I have shared my knowledge of bread making and marmalade while Jeff gave some RV 101 to the hubby of my childhood friend.  
  3. A special thanks to my golf buddies to make it possible to play as many rounds of golf as I can fit in our schedule.  Also to CW for the lending me the golf clubs and including me and my buddy to your company tournament.  Plus getting me a deal at Sur La Table. 
  4. To the guys that help Jeff complete the task of selling his mother's home in a short period of time.  
  5. To our cousin who shared their car with us so we did not have to use the RV doing our errands and appointments during our visit.  
  6. To my childhood friends, thank you for taking the time to organize our dinner get together.  I can't believe that after 60 years we are still reconnecting and having so much fun like old times.  
  7. To Ed and Debbie for sharing their home in the country for almost a week. It was such a great time watching the Sharks win and lose.  
  8. To the Tran couple, we are so lucky to have great friends.  I am so glad that I was able to share my experience of baking bread.  We hope you enjoy your new Dutch Oven.  Almost forgot, thanks for the use of your golf cart.
  9. To our friends out in Discovery Bay and Brentwood.  We had to much fun watching Jax's first year with tee ball.  
  10. To our next door neighbor Pam and Chris, thank you for taking us to dinner at Aqui's,
Image result for thank you card

No comments:

Post a Comment