Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Spiritual Saturday - Inspirational Daybrightener

Last month I had a chance to shop at Hobby Lobby in Morgan Hill, California.  If you have not been to one, check out their website or the store.  It's too bad they do not have one in Canada. It is a huge store filled with arts and crafts and many more.  I bought some fabrics that were on sale, a few packages of gromets for some of the sewing projects, a special lemon drops candy, a couple of cute headband and finally a flip calendar (The Broken Way).  I did not have my glasses so I couldn't read what type it was.  When I got home, I finally got a chance to read it and it was in fact an Inspirational Dayspring "day brightener".  So basically they are inspirational words but some are more religious than others.  I thought of sharing a few that I had just read from the past week.  Did they make my day brighter?  Not really, but it made me think and said, hmmm. Here's a few that I thought was something to think about.
  • Before you blink and your one life's a tendril of smoke, a memory, a vapor, gone, know this: you are where you are for such a time as this -- not make an impression but to make a difference.
  • We aren't here to one-up one another, but to help one another up.
  • No chance in circumstances can change your life like meaning and purpose can.  No certain place can give you an abundant life like a certain purpose can.  Like purpose and meaning and connection can.
  • The greatest living always happens through the givenness.
  • Empty, poured-out buckets are actually the fullest buckets.
Image result for inspirational words to live by


No comments:

Post a Comment