Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Tricky Tuesday - All about the Sharks

It is the second round of the NHL Playoffs 2019.  Our team is still the San Jose Sharks as we have not picked a Canadian team in our area.  We have a choice between Vancouver Canucks, Calgary Flames or Edmonton Oilers.  Two winters already in our belt and our neighbors were wondering if we were going to switch teams.  Unfortunately, we still love the Sharks, so we will cheer for this until we get tired off them losing in the first round of playoffs. Luckily, they are in the second round and so far the series is 3-2 against the Colorado Avalanche.  It is a bit interesting because when I use to live in Mississauga, Ontario my favorite team was the Avalanche because their coach was Mark Crawford.  Does anyone even remember him.  Where is he now?  Anyway, I thought I would share some of Sharks items that I have sewn for my friends in Royal Oaks, California.  They are true hockey fans and a very loyal San Jose Sharks fan.  So check out the things I made for their family.

A pouch for my friend Debbie

A set of kitchen towels for Ed

A bandana for their dog Chili.

Here's Chili wearing the new scarf.
Ed's Sharks apron - a very manly apron for an amazing cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment