Pages

Monday, May 13, 2019

Musicality Monday - Idol vs Voice

American Idol versus The Voice.  For this season, I am more interested in American Idol because of the interesting mixture of the contestants.  As for the Voice, it seems like they are country or some other.  I am glad that Blake's team has a lot of the singers still going forward.  Back to American Idol, my only disappointment is that the female singer who is similar to Diana Krall who plays the piano and really very talented that when you watch her, it is like she is at her own, piano bar and entertaining the crowd.  Right from the beginning I picked 5 of my favorite that I thought would make it to the top ten. 
  1. Alejandro
  2. Jeremiah
  3. Walker
  4. Laine
  5. Ashley
So now only two is left and I am really hopeful that Alejandro wins because he is the most talented of all.  Playing a couple of instruments, writing his own songs and just a very humble but an excellent singer song writer.  He deserves to win.  Although I don't really do any of the voting, I just hope that those who votes, pick him to win.  Good luck, Alejandro.
This is my favorite performance of Alejandro.




No comments:

Post a Comment