Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Secret Saturday - Amazing scene at the course

As much as I don't want to take out my phone and take photos during my round of golf, there are moments where it's a must.  My golf buddy says I am addicted to my phone because I will take it out to take a photo of anything interesting that I notice at the golf course.  Not only flowers but I have been taking whatever strikes me as something shareable to the followers of my blog.  So here's the latest take just from this week but I added some that was shared and other ones that I probably took a week or two ago.  Some are so cute and maybe one a little scary.  Hopefully you will enjoy it as much as I did when I saw it.

The family trying to get in the creek near the bowling alley.

On # 15 hole, the duck sitting so patiently on her nest.

This is a little scary, like that movie the Birds.

Friday morning on hole # 9, a wet and cold morning, baby ducks huddled.

Sylvia, the neighbor of my MIL, she's 94 years old, she just loves to weed.

Hopefully the family was able to restore this fig tree,

No comments:

Post a Comment