Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Silly Sunday - The one day I don't do anything

Happy mother's day to everyone and thank you for stopping by today.  Yes, today is the one day that I don't do anything.  No cooking, no washing dishes, no house chores, etc.  It was a bit boring so it did not last very long.  After breakfast I started to fold some of the laundry that I did not finish last night.  Then as soon as I saw my sewing room, it needed some tidying and even a little vacuuming.  There were some projects that were on the table that needs a bit of attention so I decided to finish them all.  Jeff made a nice steak and lobster dinner for me and we decided to check out DQ for some treats.  It's been many many years since I had been to a Dairy Queen.  As soon as we were in line, it reminded me of that treat called Dilly Bar.  OMG, I have not had that for over 20 years. I know that it's probably not the best dessert for me, but today is the one day I can do what I want and when I want.  Anyway, these are the latest projects that I completed on this my "not doing anything day".





No comments:

Post a Comment