Pages

Friday, May 4, 2018

Floriculture Friday - Not really my fav

Welcome May, my favorite month.  It's a month of celebration.  Our wedding anniversary is this month and my favorite day of all - my birthday.  So how do I welcome this month with a bang.  I am going to start with giving myself a bunch of flowers.  Although they are fresh, I am letting them stay where they are and not cutting them so they stay alive.  Each time I see those pretty colorful flowers I take their pictures knowing that they might not be there for a long time.  Flowers gives you that feeling of joy and truly brightens your day.  It's too bad I am not a gardener because I don't like pulling weeds.  I don't mind planting them, watering them and even talking to them.  But weeding seems like a real pain.  Pain in your back, your knees, and maybe even your neck.  Some people enjoy it because it's relaxing for them.  My MIL's neighbor who is over 90 years old would sit on the ground for hours just weeding.  Today, I just wanted to share the latest photos of flowers I have seen. Enjoy your weekend and if you are a true gardener, then I salute you.  






1 comment:

  1. HFL, Happy Flowers Limited is a vibrant and lively platform of Florist Directory, Top Florist in India, Nursery & Imported Flowers which aims to achieve in bringing smiles on many faces. If you want more knowledge of floriculture, then click on Happy Flowers Limited

    ReplyDelete