Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Sad Saturday - When family leaves

There is a very good excuse why this post has been delayed a little over a week.  The family visit kept me really busy before their arrival, during their stay and a couple of days after they left.  We had such a great visit even though they didn't really want to do a lot of day trips or tourists trap.  My daughter, my SIL (son in law) and my sister arrived the same day (May 19) with only a few minutes apart.  It was perfect timing so we didn't have to go to Kelowna airport twice that day.  My sister did a lot of cooking because all the requests of my daughter and her hubby were meals I am not comfortable making.  Although I made them my regular artisan bread and an olive bread plus Jeff made his egg bread.  We watch some shows on TV, a little sport (NBA playoffs) and a movie.  One day we were able to do a short walk around the neighborhood.  Then another day we manage to play a bit of tennis. Almost forgot, we picked a nice day to do a couple of wine tasting in Kelowna.  My daughter treated us to a very nice lunch at one of the wineries. One week came and went and we miss them already. Today they left and it's back to normal for Jeff and I.  Here's some pictures taken during their visit.



No comments:

Post a Comment