Pages

Friday, October 27, 2017

Frayed Friday - OMG what happened

A few days ago, I had purchased some fat quarter fabrics that are 100% cotton.  I decided to wash and dry them prior to cutting.  At first I was going to put them inside my delicate wash bag but then I forgot.  When I ask Jeff to check it out for me and place them in the dryer, he came up with all the fabrics in a bundle.  He was so good and started unraveling each and everyone of the pieces and tried to cut all the frayed one, trimming the threads. Finally all the threads were gone and he place it back in the dryer.  Nothing happened inside the dryer.  All I needed to do was iron them and they were ready for cutting.  I have completed 10 potato bags and have 6 more to sew.  My friend Jean will have the first choice as she had ordered 6 bags.  The rest I will keep handy just in case some of my neighbors wanted to get them for the last minutes gift giving for Christmas.  By the way, if you remember what happened to our Minion nativity, Jeff finally put them back together and it will be ready for the holidays, just need a small star.  Today I had to ask Jeff to make me another loaf of the cranberry raisin bread. It is so nice to have an in house baker.  We haven't bought bread for at least a couple of months.  Have a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment