Pages

Monday, October 2, 2017

Multicolored Monday - It's nice but not like Ontario

As promised from my previous post, I am sharing all the photos that I have been taking when I see some of the multicolored leaves that have been changing.  Some of these photos are just around our area and the one tree with two colors (green and red) is from the highway that we took during our Sunday drive.  Since this is our first Fall in this area, I am not sure where there are truly changing of the leaves scenery.  If you are from Ontario, you know what I am talking about and if not, then maybe you are from the eastern part of the USA and so it will also be amazing.  Let me know if you have some great Fall photos that you want to share and I might be able to collect and post them this month. 

Directly behind our backyard.

Across the shopping mall.

Along the highway going east, same tree two different colors
Outside the tennis court in the park nearby.


No comments:

Post a Comment