Pages

Friday, October 6, 2017

Fall Friday - Autumn has arrived

When I start wearing my fuzzy slippers or my knitted booties, that means it's getting really cold outside and inside.  The other night I asked Jeff if the heater is on or at least we should try it out to see if it actually works.  He started winterizing the RV for storage as well putting on the winter tires on our car.  All I know is that when fall arrives, winter is just around the corner.  You have seen most of the pictures I have taken with the beautiful colored leaves, but do you know what quails look like?  Have you seen them run so fast?  We came home around noon one day and there were a bunch on quails on the side of our property.  Then all of a sudden they decided to cross the street.  All at once they went so fast and we were surprised that there was no car coming.  Although I don't think they'll get hit as they were truly fast.  So here's some photos for today.





No comments:

Post a Comment