Pages

Monday, October 16, 2017

Memories Monday - My sister is back

It has been a while since I saw my sister who lives in Edmonton.  Luckily she decided to check out where we are and stayed with us for ten days.  Since she has been in the Okanagan many years ago, we really didn't have to do a lot of tourist spot.  We spent most of our time at home doing crafts, baking, cooking and  just catching up.  When I said a while, I guess we have not seen each other for a couple of years.  It seems that we were so busy with our lives or just enjoying life.  Of course her visit would not be complete without a bit of shopping for great deals.  She did mention to her coworker that she probably won't do any shopping since Edmonton is a much bigger city so much wider variety of stores.  You are probably wondering what we actually did so I made sure I took photos of the different items we did.  Almost forgot, she cooked a couple of filipino dishes that I can't make for our dinner after she leaves. 

My sister made a nice Roast beef dinner with all the trimmings.

I sewed this scarf for my sister.

This is her new cell phone charger holder for her room.

She crocheted five dish cloth for our kitchen.

I painted an empty Bailey's bottle with an african design for her living room.

She showed me how to bake a yummy butter cookies for Christmas.

I made this tote/shopping bag from the leftover material.
Finally, we woke up to the smell of freshly baked cinnamon rolls, I thought I was dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment