Pages

Friday, September 18, 2015

Timecapsule Thursday - Virginia City

Do you remember those old western movies?  The very small downtown where the sidewalks are still made of wood with really old buildings were in Virginia City, Nevada.  We headed this way after we watched the hot air balloon races.  They were having the Camel, Ostrich and Zebra races.  When we got there we found out they were charging $20 per person.  So Jeff ask me if I wanted to spend the money there or save it for playing the slots.  I am sure if you know me, you know what my reply was.  Anyway, I took some pictures to share.  There was even a small area where they did some sort of play involving cowboys and indians.  I am not sure if you have a favorite western but mine was Trinity is my name.  I am guessing it's a movie similar to the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment