Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Thirsty Tuesday - Sometimes I forget

It was a rainy weekend and luckily my plants enjoyed some of the fresh rain water.  Sometimes I do forget to water the plants.  Of course some are more hardy than others.  My hubby has to remind me to water them.  In fact he takes care of our indoor plants which is why they are doing really well.  Since I planted some new ones, I posted a few weeks ago that I will keep you posted on the growth of my new plants.  Last Friday I remembered to take some more pictures are there are some new blooms. 

My BFF master gardener told me the name of this plant and I forgot to write it down.

My hubby cut some of the dead parts and now they look healthy.

When I planted this marigold, I had one flower.

Not sure about these, I think maybe they are weeds.

Check out the length of these lupens and more are blooming.

Hopefully the pot will be filled with flowers.

I think this might get overcrowded in another week. 

These yellow iris are just blooming like crazy.

These are the iris that smells like bubblegum.

This plant has been there since we bought the house. It has these pretty yellow flowers.



No comments:

Post a Comment