Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Summary Sunday - Trying it out

After the post about contemplating on quitting this blog, one of my BFF suggested that I just try and do only once a week post so it's not too stressful.  Trying to find new ideas and new topics is in fact a little too hard on my brain.  So I will try this out starting this week and today's post is just a collection of the flowers/plants that are growing, which is actually my updates on gardening.  Here's the latest photos from my garden.  As you can see, I haven't killed any of the new plants this year. LOL.

I thought maybe it's a bit overcrowded, but actually they look so healthy and pretty.

Can you believe they look so healthy?

Not really sure what these are but they bloom every year around this time.

These roses are just so pretty.

This is my mixed Kale plant.  I have harvested a couple of times and they are so yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment