Pages

Monday, June 29, 2020

Memories Monday - It's time to say goodbye

For the last eleven years, I have been writing poems in memory of my son.  But this year it is a little different.  I tried to write something and nothing was going right.  Instead I painted a rock and I placed it below the memorial tree, an dwarf Alberta spruce that we planted when we move to Vernon. This tree has been relocated to the backyard and I could see it directly from my sewing room.  There's no explanation that I can provide why I never could write a poem.  It doesn't mean I am not hurting anymore, it doesn't mean we have forgotten and definitely not because we don't miss him anymore. I am a little sad because I decided to quit blogging as of today.  



Goodbyes Are Not Forever | Goodbye quotes, Life quotes, Quotes to ...



No comments:

Post a Comment