Pages

Friday, June 12, 2020

Finishing Friday - To quit or not to quit

How did I get started with blogging?  I think it was my daughter's suggestion to start so that my family and friends can follow me since I moved away from Canada.  It was the beginning of 2011, actually January was when I created my blog.  My daughter helped quite a bit at the start and then I just kept learning on my own.  I cannot believe that this is my 9th year and although I want to continue, I think I am running out of ideas.  During my last chat with my daughter, I seem to recall that she had stopped blogging after ten years.  Maybe that is the cut off time when people starts getting tired of writing post or starts running out of ideas.  So for the past few days, I have been contemplating on my decision with regards to my blog.  I don't have a lot of followers and the number of page views is really slowing down, so that is giving me the hint that maybe it is time.   Last week I also notice the Blogspot is changing the look of the their design and I am not sure if it's because it has been free for a very long time, and now if you want to keep the rest of your design, etc. that you will have to pay some sort of fee.  As most of the free apps, they are only free for a number of years and then they will start to charge some sort of a yearly fee or a membership.  If only I can hear your comments on whether to continue this or not, that might help with my decision. The problem is I really have not received any sort of comment for anyone for a very long time.  This confirms that maybe no one is actually reading this post except for a handful of my friends.  
Quotes About Quitting. QuotesGram
28 Little-Known Blogging Statistics to Help Shape Your Strategy in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment