Pages

Friday, June 26, 2020

Sensational Saturday - An amazing garden

This past weekend we stopped by one of our neighbors home to check up on their amazing garden.  It was so luscious, beautifully decorated and such a healthy growing garden.  I took a lot of photos but only will share the best of what I have taken.  What the garden needed are pretty flags to show off the different sections of their front and back yard.  After I got home, I decided to be creative and sew a couple of garden flag for her.  This is the same lady that gave me a bunch of plants last year to add to our front garden.  A lot of work has been done by both husband and wife on their amazing garden. Check these beautiful collections.






This is the view from their backyard.

This garden flag is located in the front yard.

This is the second glad I made and she placed it on the side yard.



No comments:

Post a Comment