Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Tastiest Tuesday - More yumminess

If you were reading my post yesterday, welcome back.  Today as promised I was going to share some more foods that my daughter and I were exchanging photos.  When I find out that they are going out for a meal, I would also request for her to take some pictures.  Not only they are adventurous in trying a variety of foods but also loves checking out new places to have a great meal.  This will include a variety of great looking meals that will make your mouth water.  I also have included some new dessert recipe that I am trying for the first time.  Fortunately, I brought these desserts to my friend's place for dinner as she had a few guests who are willing to try the sweet treats.  I am happy to report that everyone loved it and it was nice to received a lot of compliments.

Strawberry upside down cake with some cream cheese frosting on the sides.

S"mores bars 

Pumpkins cookies made by my friend, Maria

I believe these are pumpkin muffins she made with her grandkids.


No comments:

Post a Comment