Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Sleepy Saturday - Only ten more sleeps

Like a bear who hibernates, I like storing sleeps in case I need to stay up late some nights. What is funny about this is, you can't really store sleep, can you?  Lately we have been waking up really late, like 1030 am.  Last weekend my daughter was wondering why I was sleeping in that late.  It was not sleeping in, we have been going to bed late, sometimes till after midnight and then waking up late.  I am blaming this to the winter months when the sun sets at 430 pm.  We kept saying that we will try to wake up earlier, so I set my alarm for 900 am and I would turn it off and go back to bed and pretty soon I am sleeping again.  The good part about getting enough sleep is that I am very productive for the rest of the day and do not require my normal half an hour naps.  What is exciting about today is that I can start my countdown to Christmas, that's right - only ten more sleeps.  While we are into counting here are the top ten Christmas songs that I love to listen to.
  1. I wanna a hippopotamus for Christmas
  2. Baby, it's cold outside
  3. All I want for Christmas is you
  4. Give love on Christmas day
  5. Christmas (baby please come home)
  6. Grown up Christmas list
  7. Christmas Waltz
  8. That's Christmas to me
  9. Last Christmas
  10. Mele Kalikimaka (Hawaiian Merry Christmas)


No comments:

Post a Comment