Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Walking Wednesday - Amazing Flowers

Before I start with today's blog, let me remind you that if you are thirsty and needed a SLURPEE, head down to your nearest 7-11 for a free drink.  And if you are really thirsty, I am sure you can find other location of 7-11 to get another free drink.  OK, I did it, it's all up to you.  It has been almost two weeks since my last post and for some of you who check my blog on a daily basis, you are probably wondering what is happening.  Nothing that exciting.  We had to take a trip back to San Jose to visit my MIL, some of our friends and played a couple of rounds of golf.  Almost forgot. We also spend some time with Jeff's son and my cousin in Washington.  It was a very long three weeks.  If I am not mistaken, there are definitely more hours being on the road than actually visiting or having some fun.  But as my Jeff says, it was not really a vacation.  He had to do some important task that need to be done and he accomplished it.  So while visiting my MIL, I decided to take a walk to a small plaza close by and decided to take some photos of the flowers that I saw along the way. These are photos of the amazing flowers that are part of the tree, bushes or some other plant. 





Can you see a bee?



No comments:

Post a Comment