Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Together Thursday - Miniatures and more

It has been a while since I have done any type of creative arts like painting bottles or acrylic painting on miniature canvas.  Yesterday since it was a day off from golf, I decided to be a bit creative and productive.  First I had to finish sewing a cell phone holder charger for my friend KL.  That did not take long to complete since I had done a bunch of them before.  After breakfast I decided to paint all the empty wine bottles that I have been collecting since the beginning of spring.  There were a lot of these bottles so I decided to pick only ten to do and the rest, I ask Jeff to take them to the recycle depot.  I have been wanting to paint my mini frames with something that I can decorate my laundry room. You are probably wondering who decorates a laundry room.  Since I am the one doing our laundry, I thought it would be nice to have something to look at when I sort the clothes and each and every time I do our laundry.  Now it is time to share what I have accomplished in one day.  I could have done more, but I had to get dinner ready for a neighbor who was coming over. 



The red ones will have Christmas theme, the ones in the middle will have dots
and the last group will be either floral or scenery.
  
This is how it started,

And this is how it ends.

I might hang it this way instead of all in one row.

No comments:

Post a Comment