Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Sumptuous Sunday - The foods that I missed

It has been almost a year since we moved to Vernon, BC from San Jose, Ca.  And do you know what I missed the most?  My favorite restaurants.  So during our three week road trip back to SJC,  we decided to check out all our favorite restaurants and eat our favorite meal.
It was not such a great idea after all because I was suppose to start on this special meal to
lose some weight, lower my AIC and lower my cholesterol.  But I am happy to report that even with all that eating out, I was able to lose three pounds.  It's not a lot but I hope to keep it off.  With a time frame of about three months, I hope I can achieve a good report card.  For now I like to share some of those yummy foods that we missed.  Before I share the photos, I was so happy to see Angelique Kerber win the Women's Wimbledon Tennis 2018.  She played really great and she deserve all the credits and all the glory.  Unfortunately on the men's side, I am very sad that both Federer and Nadal  won't be playing in today's final.  Now I can't wait for the US Tennis Open 2018 which will begin at the end of August. 






No comments:

Post a Comment