Pages

Friday, July 13, 2018

Fastest Friday - I was in the zone

After coming home from our three week vacation, there was so much to do at home.  I had to make a TO DO LIST.  There were at least ten items to be done which included sewing, laundry, ironing (that's right you read it right) and some crafting which could wait.  Of course I already baked our artisan bread but no baking of my treats.  I am hopeful that I can do some this weekend.  In the meantime, I just wanted to show you what I have completed for the sewing part.  They are for my family and friends and I needed to mail them this week.
If you don't believe in the Friday the 13th being unlucky, then it doesn't matter. But if you do, I hope that it's not too bad of a day.  Apparently there might be a super moon tonight.  Anyway, be careful whatever you do, just in case there is such a thing as an unlucky day.

These are binkie holders for my friend's twin grandson.

These are for my BFF Percy's grandson.

And this is for my favorite daughter (new make-up bag). It's her favorite NBA team.

No comments:

Post a Comment