Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Seminole Sunday - His favorite team

Who are the Seminole?  For those of you who are not into sports, they are the Florida State University Football team.  Whose favorite team is the Seminoles, you might ask.  The correct answer - Dan (Jeff's son).  So why am I  blogging about this topic.  It all started when we visited him in Oregon and I noticed he did not have a special kitchen towel.  I thought it would be nice to make him something that is useful in the home and also something that he can really relate and actually use it.  I started to research and find some design or an easy logo for the towel.  Once we got home, I look at all the fabrics I have and figured I should be able to find something I can use.  There were still a few plain white kitchen cotton towels.  After that I found a couple of fabrics that I could use.  That's when all the ideas started flowing.  Now here's the completed project and I hope that Dan will like it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment