Pages

Monday, August 28, 2017

Mixture Monday - Can this be real?

Sometimes I wonder if I can actually grow plants, flowers and maybe even a tree without killing it on the first week.  You have seen the orchids that I had from the house in San Jose. With our new home, there's only a small portion of the front yard that you can plant and we have a small piece of fake grass.  At the back is pretty much going uphill and very rocky. Last weekend I decided to add some other plant to the collection.  I painted the rectangular planter box in our deck in the back.  Jeff putt up some black metal hangers for three hanging pots.  I noticed the other day that the nice red mums that I got for the front porch was looking sad and some are drying up.  I checked with the watering boy (Jeff) if he remembered to water them.  He actually did but I think it needs a little more since the weather was getting a bit warm.  Yesterday when I checked, it was back and alive again. This week I will have to try a different place to get a couple more perennials (one for the backyard and the other for the hanging pot).  Maybe there's still hope for me to take care of plants and watch them thrive.






No comments:

Post a Comment