Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

French Open Friday - It's almost over

After a couple of weeks of early morning tennis matches, I am glad that it's all over.  A little bit disappointed this year's open because my favorites were eliminated at the quarter finals. Some of the matches were really exciting but when you are able to skip through commercials, then it makes it quicker to breeze through all the talking as well.  Although the final matches are not my favorites, I am still interested in watching them this weekend.  My guess is that Novak will take trophy for the men's and really I don't care who takes the women's as long as it's not the player that I dislike the most.  If you have been following my post, you will know who I am talking about.  After this weekend, it'll be another month before the next tournament starts - Wimbledon.  I am so glad that Jeff has a DVR to record all these early morning matches.  Even the US open is three hours early which means I have to record it also.  When I use to live in Canada without a recording system, I would try and get up really early to watch some of the match.  Sometimes they will repeat some of the matches later in the day.  For now it will be golf tournaments until Wimbledon begins. 
 
 Image result for wimbledon 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment