Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Trees Thursday - Fall has arrived.

It is definitely not a surprise the some of trees have changed their colors. Technically fall begins tomorrow. So it is very fitting the I share all the latest photos I have taken during our trips and even at the golf course yesterday.  Although some of the trees in the Northwest Territories does not change at all, there were some that had bright red colors.  Of course it is very difficult to compare fall in eastern Ontario.  For many years when I lived there, it was one of my favorite time of the year.  Even my mother when she was alive, she would try and visit during mid September to mid October.  One year I took her to Ottawa and she was so happy to see all the leaves along the highway 401 going East.  Here in Vernon it is not as noticeable.  Where is your favorite fall getaway to check out the changing of the leaves?  I am sure the New England states would be awesome this time of the year.  In the meantime, you can just check out what I have to offer.






No comments:

Post a Comment