Pages

Monday, September 24, 2018

Muddled Monday - A very mixed up post

Sometimes when I am trying to get ready to do a post, my mind just goes blank. What am I going post? I know I don't want to disappoint my few followers when they check my blog. For some it is all about finding out what I have been up to and for others I am guess they only stumble upon my blog because of a word that they were searching.  First, I am just showing a couple of pictures of my cousins cute dogs.  Their names are Ernesto aka Ernie and the other one is Lilith aka Lily.  When we stayed with my cousin in Yellowknife, we met her little ones and although they are noisy when she leaves home to go to work and when she arrives, most of the time these little pups are so quiet, just relaxing in the sofa.  Every once in a while they will cuddle beside Jeff wanting his attention and maybe a bit of scratching is involved.  I felt so bad one time when I had to scream at these little ones because they would not stop barking.  When I screamed at them, they stop and literally started shaking while trying to get up to the couch.  After I sat down, they started reaching out for a little attention.

My cousin sent this photo of Ernesto, she said he was missing me. 

This is Lilith, it's funny because I have a similar clip that I use for my hair.
Second topic is about the very famous native (First Nation) bread called Bannock.  When I was living in Yellowknife, we use to get this type of bread and it was so yummy specially when it's warm.  One of my cousin has a co-worker that made the bread for us during the dinner prior to our departure.  Last weekend I tried making them and although I use some recipe on Pinterest, the bannock came out just as fluffy and very tasty.  I spread a little butter and my home made rhubarb and strawberry jam.  OMG I could eat more but I didn't.


Finally, I would just like to share more photos taken during our road trip to Lethbridge. Hopefully your enjoyed today's mixed up post.  Thank you for taking the time to read my post today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment