Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Stitching Saturday - Buy one get three free

When my friend called to check out if I have the time to help her with some re-upholstery of chairs, I said sure.  We decided to meet at the fabric store and since there was a big sale, it was the perfect time to get the fabric she needed.  After a few minutes we stumble upon the perfect color, patter and type of fabric.  The deal was you buy one meter for $20 and you three meters free.  So she did and we went home.  The next day she brought her chairs and we started working.  My hubby took out the tools needed and we started working away.  Each one had their own job and it worked perfectly.  After a few hours, everything was complete.  The next day she brought a couple of bench pillows that needed new covers.  Of course there was so much fabric to do both.  On the third day, I started my set of placemats. By the way, since the sale was still on, I bought 1.5 meter of another fabric for $3.50 for the reverse part of my placemats.  There was still more fabric so I made a table runner and a hot plate holder (for table protection). It's too bad we forgot to take photos of the before. 
  
Bench in the entry way for lacing up your boots.

Foot stool for the living room.

We covered 4 of her dining room chairs.

Only one of this accent chair.
I was able to make a set of 6 placemats.

Reverse side of the placemat.

Hot plate for hot dishes, except I think I have to use the reverse side.

Reversible table runner.

No comments:

Post a Comment