Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Tinkering Thursday - Just breads

Does tinkering applies only to other things but not food? So I had to check on the exact meaning. It says an attempt to repair or improve.  Now I now I can use it for today because it's all about the one recipe I know how to make an awesome bread.  But I am not taking all the credit because I found the initial recipe on Pinterest and have used it ever since.  Even my daughter has made some amazing variety of the No Knead Artisan Bread.  As for tinkering, I had to try my very first Focaccia bread. OMG it turned out really good and our neighbors who were joining us for dinner really loved it.  Even their daughter said that it was very yummy.  Not just yummy, very yummy.  This week I delivered one olive and garlic bread to a neighbor who was returning from a 6 week vacation.  She actually gave me a big bag of flour before she left and I promised her that I will bake her a bread.  The next day I baked another bread with sundried tomatoes, olive and garlic for another neighbor whose daughter and family was visiting.  They were so appreciative and truly enjoyed it for their dinner.  Of course I can't just make them for other, I also made a jalapeno and cheddar cheese for us. I am very happy to report that each and everyone of these bread turned out perfect.  The good news is that I remembered to take photos to share for today.

My very first Focaccia bread.

My daughter's bowl bread.

Olive and garlic with everything but the bagel seasoning.

Jalapeno and Cheddar Cheese

Sundried tomatoes, garlic, olive and seasoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment