Pages

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Travel Thursday - By Air, Land or Sea

Just in case you are wondering why I have not posted anything since last week, here's my story and I am sticking to it.  Between flying to Arizona to pick an RV, then driving it all the way to Texas and back to California, time just flew by and soon we were packing again our bags to leave for Canada.  The only travel we didn't do is by sea.  Although we might do a little of that soon as our friends just got their new boat.  Last week we were in Vernon, BC
to look for properties and reconnect with my friend Dot.  After nine years since we last saw each other, there were too many stories to share that we would stay up late each night to get caught up with our lives.  The Okanagan Valley is such a pretty place and I took some photos to share.




Highway 97 going to Vernon, BC


This is the view from the window of the church in Winfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment