Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

I can't believe it's almost June

 While visiting the USA last month, one of my friends ask me about blogging.  I told them that I am only doing it once a month.  So today, I decided to do one ahead for the month of June.  Haha, I haven't done a post since last year aka December 2021. Now this is a catch all of different topics that might interest my followers, is there anyone actually still checking this blog.  I hope so.  Just a quick recap.  January was cold. February, a lot of snow arrived and did not leave.  March it seems like we are going to get an early Spring.  By the middle of the month, I was out on the golf course with five layers of clothing but I was golfing.  April was hit and miss between sunny and rainy.  We decided to take our RV and head south.  We visited family and friends in Washington, Oregon and California.  I was lucky to get a chance to golf at least six times with old golf buddies (not old as in age but previous golf buddies).  We ate quite a bit of a variety of food and of course gained 3 pounds each. We returned to Canada and the weather was not as nice as in the US which was between 20 to 30 C.  But I am back to my very busy schedule.  Now I would like to share some photos I had collected during the last 5 months.  Thanks for stopping and hopefully you enjoyed this months post.

A beautiful sunset - a view from our living room - middle of January.

Also at the golf course, hole # 10

First week of April at the golf course.

Donut twist from Yum Yum Donut, San Jose, CA

A new favorite snack but not in Canada

Shrimp tacos for lunch at a Mexican place

Also from my friends garden.

From Phil's restaurant in Monterey, CA

From my friends garden in Monterey, CA


This season outdoor pot.


No comments:

Post a Comment