Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Happy Holidays

 It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.  All the neighborhood are decorated and well lit.  The music on the radio has been playing a lot of my favorite holiday classics.  Which one, you might ask.  "All I want for Christmas is you" and of course the good old, "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas".  I started baking a couple of weeks ago and I am not done as I would like to share some of my baking to some of my neighbors, the garbage and recycling man and the nice lady at the post office at Shopper's.  Anyway, I wish everyone a very merry berry Christmas and a healthy but happy new year!

Cranberry Walnut Artisan Bread (no knead)

Lime macarons with purple yam cream cheese filling

Apple and Pear Tart

Kitchen towel for a friend's birthday

Almond Lace Cookies

Campfire set for a friend's son who is crazy about camping.

The S'MORES to go along with the set.

Our front year decoration. Rudolph is new this year.

My Christmas Flag which I made over 5 years ago.

Lemon Poppy Seeds Muffins with Lemon Rumchatta Glaze.


No comments:

Post a Comment