Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Towels Tuesday - Only 54 days before Superbowl

While watching TV today, I notice that there's only 54 days before Superbowl LIV.  That's when I realized that I have not made my special NE Patriots kitchen towel.  I thought it would be nice to have them when I host the superbowl party in February.  But there's a rule.  I only have a party if my all time favorite team "Patriots" will be in it.  There's a few more games to complete before the playoff but they are 10-3.  It will be nice to have the rest of their games a WIN.  Anyway, I am all prepared for that party, just in case. It snowed the last couple of days so I decided to stay in my sewing room and do something productive. I made some additional towels for gift giving which included the one for my daughter that I forgot to take a photo. So here's the towel collection for this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment