Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2026

I cannot believe 3 months has passed

First, an apology to my readers, although I believe there are only a few of you.  But that does not matter, because I know that it is good to be consistent with whatever you are doing in life. Anyway, summer is going by so fast.  To some of you who might be from another country and does not follow news from Canada, our neck of the woods has been devasted with the wild fires and so many people have been evacuated. Our city and other communities has been living with a lot of smoke.  But finally there is a bit of relief and for the past few days, there has been blue skies and clean air. Now I want to share with you what I have been completing and getting busy with aside from golf Monday to Friday. 

A Marvel theme shopping bag 

Special margarita from the amazing restaurant in Golden, BC

These are crocheted dish cloth that I do when travelling.

A filipino dish for our guest (Pancit Bihon)

The evening sky taken from our living room window.

A new game our friends introduced and now we are hooked.

My daughter's friend from Vancouver gave this to us a year ago. 

This is Kalamalka Lake along Hwy 97 on the way to Vernon.

A very Canadian placemat for my mother in law/

An art item for my mother in law - for her front door.


Special donut from the Donut truck in Kelowna.

I hope you are all enjoying your summer as it is getting too close to school starting and pretty soon it is Autumn aka Fall.  Stay healthy, stay safe and happy travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment