Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2024

Mish-mash March

Today was the beginning of Daylight Saving Time - Spring Forward and I hope that everyone remembered to change their clock or clocks ( we had to changed at least 10).  It would have been 11 but my hubby broke one while changing the battery.  That particular clock has been with us since 2017 and it was inexpensive, so I was not particularly sad. Now I can buy a new one.  For this month, I called it mish mash because I will be posting some pictures of my latest creation (sewing, embroidery, baking) as well as some photos from our dining out.  It has been a very mild mid February and mid March, so I am very hopeful that our golf course will open early. This is also the month to start preparing for your taxes, just a little hint in case you have not started.  Anyway, I have a lot of photos to share so I hope that your spring has sprung.

Mini shrimp tacos (using scoops, chili lime shrimp with lettuce and sauce.

A very easy puff pastry treat using nutella and almonds.

Cherimoya or sweet sop which I really enjoyed.

A night out with friends at a greek restaurant. (my hubby's dinner)

My shrimp dinner - so yummy.

Lunch at the Station BBQ - Moutine (poutine with smoked brisket)

Ham and cheese roll with a coconut latte in Salmon Arm (Sweet Leaf Cafe)

A new baby boy gift package 3Bs (burp pads, bibs, binkie holders)

Fig and Chocolate Scones (first time trying and it was yummy)


No comments:

Post a Comment