Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Natural November

You are probably wondering why I decided to use the word NATURAL for this month. Actually it all started with what I have decided to post this month.  I wanted to feature our beautiful province of British Columbia.  At this time of the year the sceneries are amazing. Although we do not have the same amazing fall colors like the province of Ontario, there are other great features of our province.  What is BC known for nature?

Vibrant rainforests, craggy mountain peaks, glacial lakes, and an expansive coastline make British Columbia a playground for nature lovers.
Now let me share some the recent photos I have taken during the last couple of months. Some are taken from our camping days and some are taken just from our living room window.  I hope you enjoy them and maybe someday you might find yourself exploring our neck of the woods.
One of my favorite sunset photo taken from our living room window.

Along Mt. Grady Drive

Middleton Mountain

Ellison Park Beach

Okanagan Lake

Ellison Provincial Park

This was featured last week on our local news - Sharbot Lake, Ontario


No comments:

Post a Comment