Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2022

Sorry September

For those of you who are still following my blog, thank you for understanding. I really thought that I posted something last month.  When I realized that I have missed two months, then I felt really bad. Now I will make it up by posting some really great crafts and yummy treats.  Can anyone believe that it's almost fall.  Well, technically the 21st of this month, right.  It had been a busy summer for us.  We were able to do a bunch of camping with friends.  We were very lucky to have such great friends who actually organize these camping days.  They have done the research as to which provincial park we will go and we all get on our computer two months in advance so we can get our campsite.  We were all very lucky to get what we wanted and when we get there, everyone is close by each other.  Anyway, enough words. Here's what I have done for the past couple of months. Hope you enjoy these pictures.

A variety of bars that I have made for a get together.

A very yummy lemon pudding cake.

Our friend left this for us and we re upholstered it.

We decided to this one as well as the leather had a hole.

TURON, a Filipino treat with bananas, jackfruit and honey drizzle and toasted sesame.

My very first blueberry almond scones. It's a bit flat but still yummy.

My one and only day lily in our front yard.

My very first Hydrangea flowers that last for a month. Sadly, it's dead now.

I painted these bottles for one of our friends for their outdoor kitchen.

This set was for another of our friends for her bathroom decor.

The pillow dress I sewed for the daughter of my massage therapist.

Also for the same girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment