Pages

Monday, July 5, 2021

My plants are complaining

The month of June has been hot and the plants are complaining.  Some of the plants could not handle the heat. One of my tree, an dwarf Alberta spruce have turned brown and I am not sure if I can save it.  Others are barely surviving but I try and water them everyday sometimes even twice per day.  Good news is that one of my flowering plants actually bloomed this year.  This is the first year since we moved here that I have seen these plants flower.  I am not sure what they are but I am sure my BFF who is a master gardener will let me know after she sees this post.  I thought I would share some of my neighbors plants as they are just thriving.  Some of the photos are from our camping trip.  We were doing a wine tasting at the Celista Winery and the flowers in their garden were blooming.  I know this post is a few days late, but as the saying goes, better late than never. Thank you for stopping by. Please be safe, be kind and stay healthy.








No comments:

Post a Comment