Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Monday - Productive Day

Due to the very rainy days in our area, we have been stuck at home.  The weather forecast is pretty similar every day, cloudy, rain, showers, windy.  I know that all those are easier to handle than snow, sleet, freezing rain or blizzard.  Jeff and I decided to do some productive chores.  While I was doing my normal chores, I also tackled the organizing of our kitchen cupboard.  It has been a while since I took inventory and really discard all those expired items.  The other chore that I was so proud of completing was our Liquor Shelf.  I created a legend (locator) for our inventory.  So here's how it looks and check out my inventory list.

From Top to Bottom (Liquor, canned goods, tea/coffee, spices,snacks, nuts,baking needs, rice and noodles)


The bottom line from L to R describes what's in the first row of the top shelf.  I can easily find what I need.


No comments:

Post a Comment