Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Which Wednesday - What's your preference?

If I am not mistaken my daughter did a blog on THIS or THAT which was from another blogger that she was following.  I sort of got that idea from that blog and since I just wanted to do a tiny little post, I am doing a WHICH one - or which do you prefer? 
  • Red or White wine - when I had my first taste of wine, it was one of those sweet one.  It was sweet and did not taste too much of the alcohol.  Then as the years go by, I tried different types until my girlfriend Lorna introduced me to red win - Cabernet Sauvignon
  • Light or Dark beer - as I get older I have been liking the dark beer but not as dark as Guinness.  My favorite is the Sleeman's honey brown but since I can't get them in the USA, I have be trying the different local brewery.  For now I love the Gordon Birsch Marzen.  As for light, I prefer the wheat beer like Blue Moon.
  • Rice or Pasta - I grew up having rice for breakfast so I guess that's my first choice.  I love trying different type of pasta with different sauces.
  • Ice cream or frozen yogurt - if I am going to cheat or splurge on something sweet, I might as well have the real stuff but in small portion.  B&K Jamoca almond fudge and Haagen Daz - Dulce de Leche.
  • Diet Coke or Coke Zero - since moving to San Jose, I have been drinking Coke Zero as their version of the diet coke is a bit bitter for me, it must be the type of sweetener they use.
  • Body wash or soap - it could have the same favorite scent but I find the soap dries my skin, so I have opted to only use body wash specifically the Eucalyptus Mint by Bath and Body works. 
Everyone has their favorite and it really boils down to what you like to have on a given day.  Just because you love certain things that other people hate, does not make you a bad person.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment