Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Soulful Sunday - 6/5/11

Six plus five equals eleven.  What is this all about?  I was contemplating on what to post today when I noticed the date on the post options.  That's it, I will post about numbers, what they mean in my day to day.  Here's an example when you notice the clock on your microwave or your car and it is showing the same numbers i.e. 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, etc. you are suppose to make a wish, but something that is not material things.  

When I met Jeff, I found out that his best friend has the same birthday as Gino.  Later on I found out that Gino's best friend has the same birthday as Jeff.

One night when I couldn't sleep, it occurred to me that Gino was born on my champagne birthday and when Gino passed away on the year it was his champagne birthday.  Not only that, he passed away on my dad's birthday.

Some of you might actually have not heard what a champagne birthday means.  It's when you turn the same age as the day you were born.  Another term you might hear is Golden birthday.  

There are so many of life's events and incidents that plays around these numbers but I don't know what it actually means.  I know some people believe in numerology.  As for me I just have all these stored numbers in my memory and hopefully one day find their meaning.

Do you believe in numbers and what they represent? Do you have any favorite number?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment