Pages

Monday, June 3, 2024

May was only a few days ago

 Although May was only a few days ago, it is still considered late. My apologies and I hope that you were able to enjoy my last months post.  This month I am going to share more sceneries taken between the last few months.  I thought that I would organize my post a bit more, but I still want to share some photos that other readers are waiting from, like food and crafts. Here are some in my front yard and backyard.

Sunset from our living room window.

View from one of main road during our walk.

While visiting my cousin in Blaine, WA this bunny was waiting.

A pheasant in our backyard.

The deer are our frequent guest that loves to stop by.

One of the amazing sunset right from our living room window.

That is all for this month.  I am going to make sure I am not for my monthly post just in case there are some of you that are checking this blog once in a while. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment