Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2024

A very late April

During our Sunday walk, I took some photos and then I remembered that I have not posted anything for April and May.  But then, no one is probably missing it.  So when I got home, I immediately checked and sure enough I missed two months.  My excuse for the month of April, well our golf course opened and I started to golf everyday for the next two weeks.  After that, I decided to just that I will only golf Monday to Friday and have a rest for two days. I have only a few pictures to share from the golf course.

Two baby owls with very fluffy feathers on hole # 7

Red poppy on hole # 1

When it is a rainy day and I cannot golf, I will do my crafts or do some baking. Here are some of the items I have done so far.

Chicken Pot pie for one of our get togethers.

Banana oatmeal coconut nut muffins

Felt bookmarkers


Rhubarb with white chocolate with cinnamon sugar almond topping.

A new project, fabric passport holders.


That's all for this month. I have to do another one, so I hope you will check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment