Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Truthful Thursday - No Tiger

For those of you who are golfers and a fan of TW, you know that this means a lot during the upcoming Masters Tournament.  We all know that if Tiger is not playing in a tournament, the excitement goes down.  I am not saying that the others are not great players, but lets face it, it is different specially for those of us who are just watching the four day tournament at home.  As for me, it does not matter what tournament is on, if Tiger is not playing, I'm not watching.  Don't get me wrong, I do like some of the upcoming young players as well as the old time favorites, but truthfully, the excitement goes very high when Tiger is playing even if he is not at the top of the leader board.  Now that it's confirmed that he is not playing, I have to find other players that I can cheer for.  Here's my ten fav list in no particular order.
  •  Adam Scott
  • Rickie Fowler
  • Trevor Immelman
  • Jason Day
  • Bubba Watson
  • Fred Couples
  • Brendt Sneadeker
  • Ryan Moore
  • Graema McDowell
  • Jordan Speith
I hope that your back gets better real soon and good luck to your next tournament

No comments:

Post a Comment