Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Fast Friday - It's a little too fast for my liking

It's Friday already and it seems like the days this week just went by a little too fast for my liking.  Is it because I pack my schedule that I don't have time to do my blog?  Is it because I like being outdoors when the weather is truly awesome.  While getting ready for poker night that we are hosting tonight, I just realized that I have not posted for a few days.  Do I feel bad?  Of course, I do.  I know there are some of my readers that look forward to see what I have been up to.  Let me just share some recent photos I have taken of things that I like and I have done.
I made from scratch, crepes with strawberries and dulce de leche sauce.

I have been craving for oysters and I had two dozens at Hawgs. 
This one is for my daughter - the latest flavor of M&M - birthday cake.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment