Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Truthful Thursday - Tis the season for reconnecting

For the past ten years I have chosen to send my annual Christmas newsletter instead of cards.  This was a perfect way to tell all my friends and family what has happened in my/our life for the whole year.  Everyone who receives it tells me how they truly enjoy reading it and of course some keep it for a month so they can read it again after the hustle and bustle of the holidays.  It is a great way to reconnect with everyone and they feel that they have not missed anything.  Just in case you are reading this post today and did not received this year's issue, please send me an email.  I know that I have completed my list but sometimes there is one or two that would have been missed.  Either it's a change of email address or just some virus that prevents them from receiving something with an attachment.  Whether it's a card, a letter, an email or even a text, this is the time for reconnecting and celebrating the holidays.  On another note, this is also the time for the ugly sweater contest.  This year I was task to help a colleague make her sweater.  Although she did not win it this year, it was so much fun making it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment